Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Who wants to...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member xxmoon stomperxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2003
    Posts
    312
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by oranges:
    whats it of? [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">me?

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner oranges's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2003
    Posts
    4,036
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah you... whats your tattoo of? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Sativa's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 11th, 2003
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by The 4 Horsemen 11:
    you are a licenced motor vehicle dealer????
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">i try my best. =)

    fix your old car up give it to me for free and i could have myself an alfred
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You'd get a tattoo for a free car?

    hey zor did you give alfred a birthday???
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">pfft. i didnt even realise that he's been there for a year, thought it was longer. Mind you i dont believe in birfdays, public holidays, or joyus occasions.


    'The mind is dead, the body lives. Are you still alive or dead?'

  4. #14
    Inactive Member nklC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 14th, 2003
    Posts
    286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by 8 Foot Sativa:
    You'd get a tattoo for a free car?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">the tatoo would have to be really cool, cool enough to make me think i would be satisfied with it forever.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member xxmoon stomperxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2003
    Posts
    312
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by oranges:
    yeah you... whats your tattoo of? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's a vine/daisy design that streches across my lower back.

  6. #16
    HB Forum Owner oranges's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2003
    Posts
    4,036
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ooooooooooh got any pics? it sounds pretty [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member xxmoon stomperxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2003
    Posts
    312
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't. I think I friend might though, I'll check. He took pictures of me for one of his photography assignments and I think there are some of my back.

  8. #18
    HB Forum Owner oranges's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2003
    Posts
    4,036
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ooooooooh goody [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Sativa's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 11th, 2003
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by xxmoon stomperxx:
    I don't. I think I friend might though, I'll check. He took pictures of me for one of his photography assignments and I think there are some of my back.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">theres more of these 'pictures'? i'm sure they were all assignment material huh.


    'And in this picture, we see how hard a nipple is on a cold frosty morning...'

    I must go back to school... [img]frown.gif[/img]

    bring back nick the deliverence banjo playing one eyed freak wonder!

  10. #20
    HB Forum Owner SProxmysocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2003
    Posts
    1,994
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by xxmoon stomperxx:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by oranges:
    yeah you... whats your tattoo of? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's a vine/daisy design that streches across my lower back.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hehe....aww daisy to remind u of me huh ct [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •